Saturday, February 2, 2008

Recipes To Come


It has been a while since my last post, but I was soaking up the tropical rays in Costa Rica.
I personally believe that monkey's have it down.... Living in the canopies of leafy greens, which they also feast on in between their siesta's. It would be more of a paradise if people just stopped building giant luxury resorts and high rise condos everywhere!
I love to travel, but sometimes it is truly heartbreaking to see local communities being over run by foreign developers pouncing on the opportunities to make a few bucks. Overlooking the long term effects on the land, water, and nature high rollers make their mark, and move on to their next destructive project.
www.savetamarindo.com

I am currently in the process of constructing my web page. Once it is completed I will be excited to launch my business "Susan's Raw Kitchen". It has been a dream of mine to one day own my own cafe, and this is the first stepping stone in achieving this dream.

The Kitchen seems to be the place of socializing at most house parties. This is exactly what Susan's Raw Kitchen is about. I want to create an atmosphere where recipes, ideas, lifestyle and health are the topics in the kitchen.
I can't wait to invite you all into my Kitchen.......

www.susansrawkitchen.ca

No comments: